Son yorum: 1 yıl önce, 4nn1l2 tarafından Points of note konusuna
Merhaba, tamamen gönüllü katılımcıların çabalarıyla 250 dilde oluşturulmaya çalışılan ansiklopedinin Türkçe bölümü Vikipedi'ye hoş geldin!
- Bu ansiklopedi beş ana madde üzerinde şekillenir, katkıda bulunmadan önce okumanızda yarar vardır.
- Katkıda bulunmaktan lütfen çekinmeyin.
- Vikipedi'nin yazım kuralları basittir. Ne şekilde madde yazabileceğiniz biçem el kitabında ayrıntılı olarak açıklanıyor.
- Herhangi bir sorun olursa, yardım sayfalarına bakabilirsin.
- Diğer kullanıcılardan yardım istemekten çekinmeyin; yeni bir katılımcıya yardım etmekten mutluluk duyacaklardır.
- Tartışma ve kullanıcı mesaj sayfalarındaki yazılarınıza, ansiklopedi maddeleri hariç, lütfen imza atmayı (~~~~) ihmal etmeyin.
|Ortak çalışma alanı
|Telif hakkı kaybolmuş bir eseri eklemek istiyorsanız
|Bir terimin sözlük açıklamasını yapmak istiyorsanız
|Bir şeyin nasıl yapıldığını tarif etmek istiyorsanız
|Özlü sözleri eklemek istiyorsanız |
|En çok sorulan...||Burada|
|Bulmak istediğim konuya nasıl erişirim?||Gezinti|
|Bir madde için ekleme yapacağım ama telif hakları sorunu ne olacak?||Kaynaklar|
|Madde hakkında nasıl tartışırım?||Tartışma sayfasını kullanın|
|Bir madde için yapıcı eleştiri nasıl yapılır?||Tavsiye|
|Bir kullanıcı ile sorunum var. Ne yapmalıyım?||Nezaket (yorum yaparken katılımcılya değil konuya odaklanın) ve Sorun çözümü|
Kolay gelsin... --MEOGLOBALBana mesaj atın 15:27, 15 Mayıs 2012 (UTC)
Points of noteDeğiştir
Hi 4nn1l2, I've just closed the AfD about Ayşegül Coşkun as "no consensus" and wanted to drop you a message about a couple of points:
- This is Turkish Wikipedia. If you cannot communicate in Turkish, you should not be trying to take part in our community processes. Adding walls of texts and replying to users in English during an AfD is disruptive and indeed in this instance has hindered a healthy community discussion. I thus ask you to stop participating in such discussions in the future unless you can find a Turkish speaker to translate for you - if you keep posting in English, I will be moving or removing your posts.
- Your cross-wiki involvement in trying to get articles created and kept about Ayşegül Coşkun certainly seems to be a case of an apparent conflict of interest. I will not spend any time trying to elucidate whether there is an actual conflict of interest, but as a precaution, I'm revoking your "white list" user right here on tr.wiki, meaning that all of your edits will be pending patroller approval before becoming publicly visible.
--Seksen iki yüz kırk beş / GGT (mesaj) 15.05, 27 Şubat 2022 (UTC)
- Regarding writing in English, you are absolutely right. Fortunately, I'm trying to learn Turkish currently by watching Yasak Elma with Turkish subtitle, and I think I will be able to communicate in this language sufficiently well in at most 3 months from now.
- Regarding your second point, there is no conflict of interest at all, and I categorically deny that. I created Persian and English articles as I can fully communicate in these languages. The Simple English Wikipedia article (simple:Ayşegül Coşkun), Polish article (pl:Ayşegül Coşkun), and Egyptian Arabic article (arz:ايسيجول كوسكون) have been created completely without my involvement. I even voted for the deletion of the Simple English wiki article (simple:Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2022/Ayşegül Coşkun). Please do me a favor, take the time and elucidate whether there was an actual COI or not. Otherwise please do NOT level accusations against users so lightly. All I care about is the Farsi article which has thousands of views (61,152 pageviews, more than 100 views per day). Fortunately, fawiki AfD was keep-closed yesterday (fa:ویکیپدیا:نظرخواهی برای حذف/عایشهگل جوشکون) and that was all I wanted. I needed the Turkish article just to make it harder for fawiki admins to delete the fawiki article. From now on, I don't give a hoot about the Turkish article. You can even delete it right now, and rest assured that I won't oppose your decision/action.
- Regarding removal of that user right, I never applied for it and I believe it was granted to me at the discretion of trwiki admins. I don't need that. This only makes the work of yourselves harder cause I occasionally rename files on Commons globally and you should check them manually.
- I probably never ever edit at this project again, because I had an awful experience. I was accused of COI twice while contributing in the utmost good faith. The other accuser was honorable enough to retract their remarks. I hope you have the same level of integrity, either to prove your accusation or take it back.
- This is not a project with high standards. Its established users don't know enough about the notability criteria (especially GNG). You have closed the SAS but tagged the article with the notability tag again, which does not make sense to me. Contributing to this project looks a waste a time to me now...
- Thanks! 4nn1l2 (mesaj) 16.04, 27 Şubat 2022 (UTC)
- Well, apart from your routine filemove edits, your editing here on tr.wiki almost exclusively consists of 1) trying to get an article about Ayşegül Coşkun created and 2) trying to get that article kept. There may be a variety of motivations to do that, but experience suggests that the most common one is a CoI, hence the description of this as an apparent CoI. Saying that there is an apparent CoI is just that, a descriptive act, as such there is nothing to retract. The proper thing to do in such circumstances is to share that observation with the user in question and get their part of the story on record, and now we have that.
- You are free to never edit Turkish Wikipedia again, but before you do next time, I suggest you familiarise yourself with the way things are done here first. I do promise things will make much more sense that way. Seksen iki yüz kırk beş / GGT (mesaj) 16.23, 27 Şubat 2022 (UTC)
- Ayşegül Coşkun has an Iranian husband and is considered Iranian by the Iranian law automatically without any paperwork. Their daughter is also considered Iranian (thus her connection to Iran is eternal). She can speak Persian quite well, and that's why I'm interested to her. I again deny even the apparent CoI.
- I think this project has a problem. According to Vikipedi:Kayda değerlik (müzik), "Ulusal müzik listelerine geçmiş bir eserinin olması" is one criteria for establishing the notability of a singer, yet Zehra (şarkıcı) was deleted according to Vikipedi:Silinmeye aday sayfalar/Zehra (şarkıcı)! Wasn't he:Cennetten Çiçek once the topmost song in the Turkish chart? You see? There is a problem here, and that problem is deletionism... 4nn1l2 (mesaj) 16.50, 27 Şubat 2022 (UTC)