Edward Robinson (d. 1794, Southington, Connecticut-ö. 1863) "İncil Coğrafyasının Babası" olarak bilinen Amerikalı İncil uzmanı.
- R. D. Hitchcock, The Life, Writings, and Character of Edward Robinson (New York, 1863)
- A Centennial Symposium on Edward Robinson: The Critical Faculty of Edward Robinson by W. F. Stinespring Journal of Biblical Literature, Vol. 58, No. 4. (Dec., 1939), pp. 379–387
- Williams, JAY G. The Times and Life of Edward Robinson: Connecticut Yankee in King Solomons Court. Atlanta: Society of Biblical Literature, 1999.
- Biblical researches in Palestine, 1838-52: A journal of travels in the year 1838, E. Robinson and E. Smith. Drawn up from the original diaries, with historical illustrations, by Edward Robinson, University of Michigan Library http://name.umdl.umich.edu/AFG7241.0002.00122 Ocak 2020 tarihinde Wayback Machine sitesinde arşivlendi.
- Yehoshua Ben-Arieh, The Rediscovery of the Holy Land in the Nineteenth Century, Magnes Press/Hebrew University/Wayne State University Press, 1979