* [[Pan(game)]], a [[Jackie Chan]] originated game, very popular in most of his movies, not very popular in Romania
* [[Pan (newsreader)]], newsreader software for Usenet
* [[Pan, Greece]], a village in north-west Arcadia
* [[Pan Club Copenhagen]], Club in Copenhagen for homosexual people
* [[Pan (surname)]], Chinese family name (潘 or 盤)
* Pan, WC [[bowl]].
* [[The PAN]], a daily [[vlog]]
* Pan, also spelled [[Paan]], a North Indian term for [[Betel]], often mixed with tobacco and Lime for chewing
* [[Pan-pan]], a radio distress call
* Panning for gold, a simple [[placer mining]] technique
* to pan; to criticize or harshly review something, especially movies and television
* [[Panguingue|Pan or Panguingue]], a gambling card game
* [[IT Pan|Desktop Panning]], To set the background of someone to Peter Pan if they leave their computer unlocked.